Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Phantom Juice

This is not a splog. It's a test entry. Had this been an actual splog, I would have tried to sell you something. Except that I wouldn't. So there. Well, actually I might, if my first novel were in the stores. But I wouldn't do it this way. [Wanders off, babbling equivocations.]

Round Robin Linking List

Phinney... Paragon
Karen... Outpost Mâvarin
Carly... Ellipsis...Suddenly Carly POSTED!
Tammy... The Daily Warrior
Sara... Animated Seasons
Connie... Connie's Photo Pages
Erika... Photographs of my Soul
Nancy... Nancy Luvs Pics
T J... Photo Inclusions: Every Picture Tells A Story
Suzanne... Suzanne R's Life ***Welcome New Member!***
Julie... Julie's Web Journal
Valorie... Retrospect USA
Mary... Alphawoman's Blog ***Welcome Back, Dear Friend!***
Sassy/Deb... Sassy's EYE (AOL) and A Sassy Blog (Blogspot)
Steven... (sometimes) photoblog

Technorati Tags: , , , Games, , ,

No comments: